Wednesday, May 29, 2013

HELL!

Well it all started yesterday afternoon.  After a semi-productive morning working around the house, it hit me.  The major herxing has begun.  Only 2 and a half days on 200 mg of doxy.  And this is considered a low dose.  I beleive this is just to address some of my co-infections.  I am supposed to begin the biaxin on Saturday but will start Sunday in hopes that I can make it to my daughter's graduation without any problems. I am really nervous about starting the high dose of biaxin given all the herxing I am already having!  My head has literally felt detached from my body, like it was floating above me and attached by a rubber band.  The dizzy spells and vertigo would come and go but they are worse than before.  If I am standing still my body will sway slightly back and forth as if I am on a boat.  Things got progressively worse.  The air hunger, which I hate the most, kicked in close to bed time.  It made it really difficult to sleep.  I was so very tempted to take a lorazapam for the anxiety but talked myself out of it.  I haven't had to take any of this since begining the natural supplements back on April 1st!  I kept telling myself, a good nights sleep and all will be better in the morning.  no such luck, morning sucked too!  Another coffee enema and actually ate breakfast and this all seemed to help.  I did better this afternoon after a long nap,  but took my medication this evening and here it goes again.  So so hard on these days. 

I am strong, I can do this, I will be healthy, I will be well.

Thank God for my family and my supportive husband and parents.  I don't know how they deal with a dead weight but I love them more for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment