Friday, May 24, 2013

Pills

Well day 3 of low dose doxy and it's still hard.  It makes me worry about next week when we double the dose.  So I finally counted how many pills I take in a day, 77.  At least 99% of them are natural and herbal medicines.  I really have noticed a big difference with all of these and would always prefer natural over pharmaceuticals.  There are less side effects and they address cause rather than just covering up symptoms. 

Well I am still trying to smile at any rate.  My head is serious brain fog and I can't remember what I was doing 2 seconds ago.  This is so annoying.  I'll walk across the room with great purpose to do something and forget when I get to the other side.  The other day I caught myself putting my shoes in the fridge!  Sometimes it's like a short circuit.  I have hope that this will go away from reading about other's stories and successes so I'll try not to get too upset about "losing my mind".  I used to be smart but all this makes me feel quite dumb.  The brain stuff was on and off bad before but I am noticing that it is definately magnified since starting the regimine.  The hurting is also worse.  My wrists and hands just hurt today.

I just ordered my RELIV nutritional products and cannot wait to start on these.  I have heard and read so many wonderful things about how they help keep your immune system in top shape, in turn allowing your body to heal to it's full capacity.  I have a lot of hope on this so cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment