Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Fatigue

Dehabilitating and such a waste of valuable time.  I hate it when it hits me like a train like this.  I had good energy, better than usual on Monday.  Then on Tuesday, can't hardly walk across the room.  Too tired to even breath, it feels like.

Well today is my daughter's 9th birthday so I am taking it very slow so I can make it through the party. 

I tried getting going on the doxy two more times but the burning pain, unbearable, in my esophogous kept returning.  Now I have a high tolerance to pain but this was brining me to tears.  So we are on 1/4 tablet of zithro.  1x day for now and will be 2x once I get all the other new meds started.  This time I am going very SLOW to let my body keep up.  I add one per day of the other naturals that are blood/brain barrier types.  I sure hope this helps with all my neuro / CNS problems. Nattokanise, bolouke, NAC and soon, grapefruit seed extract.

I know I have problems with my "methylation" pathways.  For whatever reason.  I couldn't do the 5-mthf or the methyl protect.  It shut me down, in bed all day.  So tired and feeling like my whole body is buzzing.  Well I think the b complex vit's might have a similar but milder effect because I started back on those Monday.  I'm going to go back to the plain old b12 instead and see if this helps.

Keeping a real positive attitude.  Through my sufferings, I keep telling myself, "they're dying, they're dying, I know it!".  My pain has been much improved since being off doxy. 

My brain fog is bad today, so not much for writing I'm afraid.  This last month has been the roughest and I am really hoping and praying that I get some real good days in here soon.  This is hard.  I have almost completely forgotton what "good" feels like.  Like when you get out of bed and feel like charging into the day, smiling and having plans and goals...having friends, having good times...laughing?  I don't remember but know it felt good back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment