Too tired to breath, to tired to read or watch tv yet I cannot fall asleep. It feels like there is a giant rock on top of my body pushing it down. It feels like my chest is pulling inward and I can't breath. My heart palps are terrible and am having that darn racing heart again. I hate this!!! Almost a year of my life has been lost to this hideous disease. When will it ever end?
I am so happy that I woke up this morning. And so blessed to have my family. I will always appreciate all things in life that others take for granted. I am glad I have learned how to be healthy and keep my family healthy. I have to have some positives here ;) On dark nights after crying for hours, I think if it weren't for my family....
I was up to 1/4 tab zithro both am and pm and just started GSE 1/2 am 1/2 pm but am skipping everything today. Can't even get the energy to walk to the bathroom. Hopefully some more rest and I might make it through this round of spin the giant symptom wheel and see what we've won today, ugh!
By the way, I don't think it was the doxy burning my esophogous. I think it's the bur bur detox! I started using it again and sure enough, there's that burning. Maybe I 'm allergic?
No comments:
Post a Comment