I guess I am one of those "unlucky" people that herx constantly. I had a terrible crash after two days on the GSE and methlyation stuff. My dr. said to stop the grapefruit seed extract for now but my instincts are telling me to stop the methly protect and 5-MTHF. I am going to start these 1xday every 3 days once I feel a little better.
I didn't sleep at all last night. Heart palps, chest pain anxiety and severe air hunger. Yesterday I decided to start 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to help kill the yeast. Well maybe it's a coincidence but have felt like shit ever since! I have been taking a teaspoon of bea pollen per day for the last 5 days too. With the methylation stuff, I felt it coming like a train and all off a sudden I felt the swooshing in my veins and my body just going down like in slow motion. The dizzy feeling and fatigue hit me like bricks. Haaven't really had a good moment since. Yesterday I did manage a bit of housework before I crashed out for 4 hours. Today I woke up feeling defeated and weak.
Oh well, what do you do? You fight the hardest you can to not give up or give in to the horrid dis ease. I will not give up. I pray to God everyday to give me the strength to make it through these hard and dark days. I can't ask to make it go away or God to snap his fingers and make everything right...somehow I just know it doesn't work this way. Sad but true. If not for suffering, who would we be anyway? I never ask why me either. What's the point. I've been through some very hard things in my life and you just have to know you will be a different person on the other side. A better person, if you can survive! I know I will but some days I do wonder if I can do this.
The last several mornings I have awaken in a lot of pain. This means those hideous bugs are dying right? My upper back and neck have been in pain and so locked up it is hard to move. My left knee is so sore to walk on. I naturally think, what did I do to my knee, I must've twisted it??? But wait, I haven't even been able to walk so that's not right. It's the bugs...My wrists have been worse and then better so I won't complain much about pain. I wish the head stuff and neuro stuff would just improve already!
Tomorrow is a new day. Lord give me the strength to carry on. There will be peace when I am done...
No comments:
Post a Comment